Find out why safety precautions are paramount during roofing installations and what you need to know about repairing a hail-damaged roof by exploring the following links. You can also contact Lyons Roofing at (602) 276-5515 to learn about our safety practices and how we can help your home recover from hail damage.
- To learn how to inspect your roof for potential damage and signs that it needs repairs, head to this page on GAF.com.
- Check out this document to learn what types of safe practices your professional roofer should undertake when performing repairs or roofing installations.
- For a look back at the startlingly severe storms that hit Phoenix in 2010, visit this page from Weather.com.
- This page from NRCA.net can help you choose a new roof when it is time to re-roof your home.
- Learn more about how hail can damage your roof in both the short- and long-term by visiting this website.